B5.0/8.3 Brownish Blonde Balayage 50 cm
Article No.: 10056.105
Sleek Hairband – a hair extension for temporarily thicker hair
A quick and temporary solution to thick hair! Sleek Hairband is a lightweight hair extension attached to a soft and flexible weft, which is held in place by means of a thread, like a halo. It provides a natural, comfortable and seamless result. Sleek Hairband is available in 16 different shades; it's 50 cm long and consists of 75 g of hair that makes your hair look naturally thicker in minutes. Ideal for everyday wear.
The secret behind perfect locks is just a click away!
Advantages of Sleek Hairband
- Quick and easy to put in and take out
- Sits comfortably in place all day
- Makes hair look naturally thicker in no time
- Seamless result
- Suitable for all occasions
- Unique in its kind, with 75 g hair and weft in flexible and comfortable PU
Weight and size
50 cm: 75 g of hair spread on 30 cm of flexible PU weft, with four clips to ensure that the hair stays in place.
1 pin tail comb
4 integral clips
Fasten your hair with the accompanying clips or let your Sleek Hairband hang comfortably and securely on your head by means of the thread – you decide!
Adjust the size
Included: three threads of varying sizes to attach your Sleek Hairband. There are five different loops on each side with which to attach the thread according to your head size.
This is how
- Divide your hair horizontally with the help of the accompanying pin tail comb. Put up the uppermost third of your hair with the hairgrip.
- If it’s your first time, choose the size of the thread you think fits best! Thread it through the horizontal hole and select one of the holes to attach to. Repeat on the other side and adjust until it feels as comfortable as possible.
- Attach the Hairband.
- Attach the clips to your own hair by bending them until you hear a click. To ensure it stays in place, you just click in place. Tip! For a longer-lasting look, you can backcomb the hair closest to the parting.
- Release the hair and let it fall down over the end of the weft. Comb it over the thread.
- Style as desired and enjoy your new locks!