The ponytail is a beloved classic that can be infinitely varied. Rapunzel’s Clip-in Ponytail is made of real hair, and is quick and easy to attach using a practical Velcro strap and a small, concealed comb. All in a matter of minutes!
This is how:
1. Put your hair up in a bunch with the hairband. If you have short hair, put it in a bun instead.
2. Insert the integral comb under the hairband and into the bunch.
3. Wrap the hair around the attachment point on the ponytail and secure with hairpins, preferably in a cross. And you’re done!
Clip-in Ponytail or Sleek Clip-in Ponytail?
Rapunzel offers two different versions of its ponytail. Our classic Clip-in Ponytail and our Sleek Clip-in Ponytail. If you want the ultimate wow effect with a long, voluminous ponytail, Clip-in Ponytail is ideal. Available in four lengths (30, 40, 50 and 60 cm), this ponytail has a thicker attachment point with 50–100 g of hair, making it particularly suitable for those with medium to thick hair. The amount of hair on Clip-in Ponytail can make it feel heavier for those with thinner, finer hair.
Sleek Clip-in Ponytail is recommended for those who seek a stylish look with a longer and slightly thicker ponytail that weighs less. This ponytail is available in two lengths (40 and 50 cm), and has a thinner attachment point with 45–55 g of hair. As Sleek Clip-in Ponytail is more lightweight with a thinner attachment point, it is suitable for those with finer, thinner hair, common in Scandinavia.
Styling Clip-in Ponytail
Your ponytail can be trimmed and styled by your hairdresser to get the desired length. You can choose to style your ponytail before or after insertion. Remember to always put on heat protection when using styling tools, and not to expose the hair to temperatures higher than 180°C. Store the product in a dark, dry place, preferably in a box.
Washing Clip-in Ponytail
Your new, real hair product thrives on love and care. Follow these instructions so that your ponytail looks its best for as long as possible. The less often you wash and style your extensions, the longer they last.
This is how:
- Before washing your ponytail, brush through it to ensure that it’s free of tangles. Using a soft hairbrush, start by brushing the ends and work your way up in sections.
- Rinse the hair in lukewarm water, and wash twice with Rapunzel’s recommended shampoo. Avoid rubbing the hair. Rinse.
- Use a deep conditioning treatment regularly. Leave it on for at least 10 minutes, preferably longer. Rinse and finish with conditioner.
- Let the hair dry naturally on a towel. Then finally, hang the hair to dry until it’s completely dry.