Nail Hair is one of our most popular methods and offers long-lasting results - up to three months! This method attaches with wax and is available in over 50 different shades. Here you can read all about how it works. We also provide you with care and styling tips on how to take care of your new hair extensions.
What are Nail Hair extensions?
Straight or Curly Nail Hair?
How to attach your Nail Hair – Positioning
1. With a smaller amount of hair extensions (approx. 20-60 g) you place the strands in three sections with the first section level with the top of your ear. Work then upwards until you have the desired result.
2. For a standard hair thickening with approximately 70-120 gram of hair extensions you place the strands in three sections with the first section level with the top of your ear. Then place two more sections of strands on either side of your head. Place these at the same height as the top section in a slightly diagonal direction going upwards and slightly forwards in front of the ear.
3. If you want very thick hair and use 120g or more of extensions then we recommend that you place the strands in five sections with the first section beginning level with the bottom of your ear. After that, place a further three sections on each side of the head starting level with the top section and in a slightly diagonal direction going upwards and slightly forwards in front of the ear.
If you would like extensions as colour effects or to mix colours, then the best idea is to attach a colour that is most similar to your roots colour as the top row. By doing this your bonds will be less visible.
Removing Nail Hair extensions
Wash your extensions - Nail Hair extensions
- Start by gently separating your hair with your fingers and brush through it whilst it is dry. Rinse with lukewarm water and apply shampoo. Massage the shampoo in using your fingertips in downwards movements. Rinse thoroughly and carefully squeeze out the water.
- Use reconstruction treatment 1-3 times a week. After washing, apply plenty of reconstruction treatment on the lengths and ends. (Avoid conditioner and reconstruction treatment getting on the bonds as it can cause the bonds to slip out). Leave for 3-10 mins. Rinse with lukewarm water, gently squeeze out the water and apply conditioner to the lengths and ends. Rinse thoroughly again and squeeze gently with a towel.
- For the best results and minimum wear, let your hair dry naturally and then brush through.