Rapunzel Premium (European)The hairdressers favourite – fine strands of top quality hair.
Rapunzel Premium (European) is the hairdressers favourite and a bestseller in Scandinavia due to the fine and soft strands that are easy to work with. The lightweight hair is often originally brown in colour gently fading to lighter shades, resulting in a less damaged surface layers than many other hair pieces.
The hair is originally from the north-eastern parts of Europe, including Russia and the northern parts of China, and has a shelf life of up to six months if used every day. After washing, you can curl, straighten and style your hair just the way you want.The extension bonds last up to 3 months.
Daily Care of Rapunzel Hairpieces
- You can straighten, curl and style our genuine hairpieces any way you like!
- Always braid your hair before sleeping, working out or playing sport.
- Brush and de-tangle your hair often – at least once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Always use Rapunzel's recommended brushes when brushing your hair.
- Use only Rapunzel care and styling products and follow our recommendations as found in the user manual. Check any attachments so that no knots have formed along your scalp.
- Always de-tangle your hair before you shower and never brush your hair when it is wet.
- You should braid hair before sleeping. Never sleep with wet hair.
- Sun, wind and water damage your hair. Do not swim in seawater or chlorinated water and braid your hair whenever you feel that the weather may damage it.
- We do not recommend that you dye or bleach hairpieces.
- Keep in mind that hair extensions are not recommended for people using certain medications and for those suffering from certain illnesses.
- Follow our instructions when you remove hairpieces and use the recommended products so that your own hair will not be damaged.
Enjoy your fabulous new hair!