is our most exclusive, genuine human hair extension product. It has a similar quality to the Scandinavian hair type, which typically has fine, thin strands. This hair best suits people with typically Swedish or Scandinavian hair, who want excellent quality and extra long life. Hair of this quality comes from northern Europe. This type of hair is rare and will last a long time. It can be used over and over again.
- Genuine human hair
- This hair is sold with its original colour, having only been tinted slightly.
- Rapunzel® Luxury gives you the feeling of a super-soft and versatile, thick hair.
- Rapunzel® Luxury hair's outer layer is very healthy, as it undergoes only light chemical treatment. In some cases, it is hardly treated at all.
- Rapunzel® Luxury is the best and most exclusive extension product we have to offer.
Daily Care of Rapunzel Hairpieces
- You can straighten, curl and style our genuine hairpieces any way you like!
- Always braid your hair before sleeping, working out or playing sport.
- Brush and de-tangle your hair often – at least once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Always use Rapunzel's recommended brushes when brushing your hair.
- Use only Rapunzel care and styling products and follow our recommendations as found in the user manual. Check any attachments so that no knots have formed along your scalp.
- Always de-tangle your hair before you shower and never brush your hair when it is wet.
- You should braid hair before sleeping. Never sleep with wet hair.
- Sun, wind and water damage your hair. Do not swim in seawater or chlorinated water and braid your hair whenever you feel that the weather may damage it.
- We do not recommend that you dye or bleach hairpieces.
- Keep in mind that hair extensions are not recommended for people using certain medications and for those suffering from certain illnesses.
- Follow our instructions when you remove hairpieces and use the recommended products so that your own hair will not be damaged.
Enjoy your fabulous new hair!