Rapunzel OriginalOur affordable best-seller.
It is not surprising that Rapunzel Original is our best-seller among extensions. Apart from the fact that the thicker hair strands give extra support to the rest of your hair you also benefit from the fact that you can style your hair just as you want and be sure that it stays in place.
The hair is normally dark and comes mostly from China or nearby countries in Asia – for example Vietnam. It can easily be straightened, curled or styled as you wish after washing and the lifetime of the hair is between four to six months, depending on how often the hair is used. The extension bonds last up to 3 months.
Care instructions Lace Closure
- Always use Rapunzel's recommended wide-bristle brushes for curly hair/afro hair when brushing your hair. Start untangling your hair from the ends and work your way up, brushing straight down. Brush smoothly and with care. Remember not to grasp hair in the Lace Closure net to prevent undue damage and hair loss.
- Only use Rapunzel's recommended care and styling products for curly hair and follow our recommendations. Do not rub or massage the hair. Instead, carefully brush the products on with the grain. Carefully press excess water out when drying. This prevents unnecessary tangles which can damage the Closure.
- Examine any fasteners and lengths so that tangles don't occur.
- Always untangle your hair before showering and never brush wet hair.
- Let your hair self-dry or use a blowdryer. Note that heat close to the net and scalp can cause melting and ruin the quality of your Lace Closure. Never sleep with wet hair.
- Sun, wind and water are tough on your hair. Do not swim in the ocean or in chlorinated water and when you are in weather conditions that may affect your hair, put it in braids.
- We do not recommend colouring or bleaching hair extensions.
- Be aware that if you are using certain medication or suffering from certain illnesses we do not recommend using hair extensions.
- Follow our instructions when removing the hair extensions and use the recommended products to ensure your own hair is not damaged.
- Remember that all forms of heat styling damage your hair and affect its quality.