has finer strands, like European hair. These genuine human hair extensions comes from the north-east of Europe, eg. Russia, and the northern parts of China. The hair is most often naturally brown, and in some cases ash-blonde, and so is bleached less before colouring, which means less damage. European hair often has a slight natural wave after washing. This hair best suits people with very fine hair, or anyone who wants to add a bit more volume to their hair.
- Genuine human hair
- Suits those who want hair extensions with a European feeling
- Has a slight natural wave and is soft to the touch.
- Has not been treated with such strong chemicals and so is less damaged.
- You can curl, straighten and style Rapunzel® European hair any way you like.
Daily Care of Rapunzel Hairpieces
- You can straighten, curl and style our genuine hairpieces any way you like!
- Always braid your hair before sleeping, working out or playing sport.
- Brush and de-tangle your hair often – at least once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Always use Rapunzel's recommended brushes when brushing your hair.
- Use only Rapunzel care and styling products and follow our recommendations as found in the user manual. Check any attachments so that no knots have formed along your scalp.
- Always de-tangle your hair before you shower and never brush your hair when it is wet.
- You should braid hair before sleeping. Never sleep with wet hair.
- Sun, wind and water damage your hair. Do not swim in seawater or chlorinated water and braid your hair whenever you feel that the weather may damage it.
- We do not recommend that you dye or bleach hairpieces.
- Keep in mind that hair extensions are not recommended for people using certain medications and for those suffering from certain illnesses.
- Follow our instructions when you remove hairpieces and use the recommended products so that your own hair will not be damaged.
Enjoy your fabulous new hair!