Rapunzel OriginalOur affordable best-seller.
It is not surprising that Rapunzel Original is our best-seller among extensions. Apart from the fact that the thicker hair strands give extra support to the rest of your hair you also benefit from the fact that you can style your hair just as you want and be sure that it stays in place.
The hair is normally dark and comes mostly from China or nearby countries in Asia – for example Vietnam. It can easily be straightened, curled or styled as you wish after washing and the lifetime of the hair is between four to six months, depending on how often the hair is used. The extension bonds last up to 3 months.
Caring for your Rapunzel® hair extensions
To keep your hair looking its most beautiful, just follow these simple steps.
- Style it your way. You can straighten, curl and style our human hair extensions just like your own hair.
- Braid hair before sleeping, exercising and playing sport.
- Comb hair regularly; at least once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Always use the recommended Rapunzel® wide-toothed comb for curly and afro-textured hair.
- Use the Rapunzel® range of recommended haircare and styling products for curly hair.
- Check any tape, rings and lengths to avoid tangles.
- Always comb your hair before showering and never brush when wet.
- Let your hair dry naturally or use a hair diffuser if blow-drying. And never go to sleep with wet hair.
- Sun, wind and water will damage your hair. Avoid bathing and swimming in sea water or chlorinated water, and braid your hair in humid weather conditions.
- To keep your hair extensions in great condition, we don’t recommend colouring or bleaching.
- Please keep in mind that hair extensions are not recommended for use by those taking certain medications and/or with certain illnesses.
- When removing your hair extensions, follow our instructions carefully and always use the recommended products to avoid damaging your own hair.
- Remember, all heat styling can cause hair damage and affects its overall condition.