Adhesives sold separately, not included.
Classic - Eyelashes
High-quality, natural-looking lash strips for added length and framing. Soft, pliable material makes lashes easy to attach.
- Carefully remove the strip of lashes from the plastic using tweezers.
- Hold the lashes up to your eye to see if you need to cut the width of the strip.
- If the strip is wider than your own eye, cut it to the right width.
- Apply a thin bead of glue on the lashes and let it dry for a few seconds.
- Then apply the strip along your lash line, starting from the outer corner of the eye.
- Now turn the tweezers and press along the lash line.