Light, cendre ash and light blonde. Mix. Cool tone.
Article No.: 10088.109
With Fibre Hair Scrunchie, you can create styles with maximum volume in no time. The hair piece is made of very natural-looking synthetic hair attached to a rubber band, and is as easy to use as a regular scrunchie. Use Fibre Hair Scrunchie to create a trendy messy bun, a sophisticated tight bun, or style as desired!
How do I use my Fibre Hair Scrunchie?
- Put your own hair up in a knot/bun
- Attach the Fiber Hair Scrunchie around the knot/bun
- Style as desired
- Detangle the hair with the Extension Brush before washing. Start with the ends and work your way up.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water and then apply shampoo from root to tip. Avoiding rubbing. Rinse thoroughly and repeat with shampoo a second time.
- Apply conditioner to the lengths and rinse thoroughly.
- Allow the hair to dry naturally, preferably on a Hair Hanger.
- Detangle the hair when dry.
Please keep in mind:
- Always remove your temporary extensions before sleeping, exercising or bathing.
- Store temporary extensions in a dry, dark place, preferably hung on a Hair Hanger. Detangle hair before storage.
- Always use heat protection when styling with heating tools and style at maximum 150°C. Temporary extensions can be styled before insertion.
- DO NOT use hair colour, colour bomb, toning, tinting, colour mask, henna, silver shampoo, bleach or similar on temporary extensions.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and similar products that may discolour the hair. Protect the hair from the sun.
- Hair extensions are not recommended when taking certain medications and during certain diseases. Consult your doctor if you are not sure. Find out about any allergies before using extensions.