Black. Solid colour. Neutral tone.
Article No.: 10089.110
Fibre Clip-in Ponytail is a ponytail made of synthetic hair. The hair is very natural-looking, and gives a voluminous hairstyle in minutes. Easily attach the versatile hair piece to your own ponytail with the integral comb and secure with the Velcro strap. Wear your Fibre Clip-in Ponytail as it is, braid it or style as desired (heat resistant up to 150°C).
How to get a ponytail
- Tie your own hair in a ponytail or bun with a hairband
- Insert the Fibre Clip-in Ponytail comb over the hairband and into the ponytail/bun
- Wrap the hair section with Velcro around the root of the Fibre Clip-in Ponytail and secure with hairpins
- Detangle the hair with the Extension Brush before washing. Start with the ends and work your way up.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water and then apply shampoo from root to tip. Avoiding rubbing. Rinse thoroughly and repeat with shampoo a second time.
- Apply conditioner to the lengths and rinse thoroughly.
- Allow the hair to dry naturally, preferably on a Hair Hanger.
- Detangle the hair when dry.
Please keep in mind:
- Always remove your temporary extensions before sleeping, exercising or bathing.
- Store temporary extensions in a dry, dark place, preferably hung on a Hair Hanger. Detangle hair before storage.
- Always use heat protection when styling with heating tools and style at maximum 150°C. Temporary extensions can be styled before insertion.
- DO NOT use hair colour, colour bomb, toning, tinting, colour mask, henna, silver shampoo, bleach or similar on temporary extensions.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and similar products that may discolour the hair. Protect the hair from the sun.
- Hair extensions are not recommended when taking certain medications and during certain diseases. Consult your doctor if you are not sure. Find out about any allergies before using extensions.