The new Premium Weft Extensions Single Layer is a voluminous weft with an ultra-thin attachment that gives you even more opportunities to create your dream hair. Adjust the amount, length and colour according to your wishes and enjoy longer, fuller hair with a natural-looking result.
1. Create a horizontal parting. Measure and cut the weft according to the length of the parting. Secure the ends of the weft by resealing the edges so that the hair does not detach from the weft. Do this with a small drop of glue or with a needle and thread.
2. Thread the micro or nano-rings onto a loop or hook.
3. Take a section of your own hair using the loop/hook. You should feel some resistance, otherwise you have taken too little hair on the hook and the hair may slip out.
4. Press the ring together using the pliers. Press quite firmly. The micro-ring should become almost flat.
5. Continue to attach the rings along the parting. The gaps between the rings should be about the same as the width of the hair sections you pass through the rings.
6. Use hair clips to attach the weft along the parting.
7. Sew the weft with needle and thread to each ring. Thread the needle through the hair between the ring and the hairline and then through the weft. Sew a chain stitch and move on to the next ring.
8. Release your own hair and brush gently. And you’re done!