Pro Tape Extension
2.0 Dark Brown 50 cm
Article No.: 10061.105
Pro Tape – Hair Extensions with tape
Hair-covered attachments – loved by professionals
Pro Tape is the latest innovation in tape-on hair extensions and features hair-covered attachments. The attachments blend perfectly into your own hair, thus giving a seamless and extra natural result. The attachments have a flexible strip for maximum comfort. Pro Tape can be combined with Quick & Easy whereby you place Pro Tape on top of the hair section and Quick & Easy underneath it. Attach Pro Tape to the more exposed sections at the top or sides of the head to ensure a natural result from all angles. We really believe that Pro Tape gives a fantastic result! It's no wonder that hairdressers love it!
Advantages of Pro Tape:
- The hairdressers' new favourite
- Voluminous, natural-looking hair, with invisible attachments
- More hair per section than our other tape-on extensions
- Ideal for thin hair
- Premium hair extensions that are reusable with new tape
- Perfect for those who like to put their hair up
- Style your hair exactly as desired with a straightener or curling tongs
- 1-2 packs of Pro Tape for adding light volume.
- 2 packs of Pro Tape and 4 packs of Quick & Easy for full extension, with focus on the crown.
- 4-6 packs of Pro Tape for full extension, with invisible attachments.
Weight and size:
50 cm: 24 g of hair extensions divided into 8 pre-taped sections. Each section is 4 cm wide and weighs 3 g.
This is how:
- Wash the hair with Rapunzel of Sweden's shampoo before application.
- Part the hair into suitable sections. Lift a section of hair and apply a hair extension section under the parting. Apply a new piece of tape on top and press.
- Avoid washing and styling the hair for at least two days after application.
- When washing, avoid using conditioner on the attachments.
- For best durability, we recommend gently blow-drying the hair at low temperature after washing. Don't forget to use heat protection!
- Insertions lasts for approx. 6 to 8 weeks. Check the attachments after 4 weeks.