Dark brown base with a golden undertone. Fades into a brown, slightly ash colour. ColorMelt. Neutral tone.
Article No.: 10013.233
Premium Tape-on Extensions Classic 4 are used for a light hair extension and/or thickening. The soft attachment made of transparent polyurethane (PU) follows the shape of the head for maximum comfort and gives a discreet and long-lasting result. The thick remy hair gives a natural look and can easily be styled together with your own hair. Premium Tape-on Extensions Classic 4 can be mixed with Premium Tape-on Extensions Seamless 4 for a natural-looking result without visible attachments.
How many packs do I need?
- 1–4 packs of Classic 4 for a light thickening
- 4-6 packs of Classic 4 for full extension
- 3 packs of Classic 4, 2 packs of Seamless 4 and 1 pack of Seamless & Classic 3 for a full extension
Depending on your current hairstyle, you may need more or fewer packs.
Choose the right length and color
- See our length guide
- Email a photo of your hair to our experts who will match your hair with the right shade
- Get inspired with our colour guide
Rapunzel of Sweden’s extensions are made of real hair, so they act like real hair. This means that the colour of your extensions will not always be exactly the same and may sometimes differ from the product images. Read more about colour differences in the colour guide.
This is how:
- After washing your hair with shampoo only, completely drying and brushing it, you can start attaching the Tape-on Extensions.
- Part the hair into sections. Take a suitable amount of hair and apply a Tape-on Extension underneath, approx. 3–5 mm from the scalp. Then attach a new Tape-on Extension to the top of your own hair. Carefully squeeze out any air with pliers.
- Do not wash or style the hair for at least two days after inserting Tape-on Extensions.
- Check the attachments after 4 weeks.
- Insertions lasts for approx. 6 to 8 weeks. Premium Tape-on Extensions can then be easily reused by moving them up and reinserting using Refill Tape.
- During removal and reinsertion, use Hair Extensions Remover to avoid damaging your own hair.
Durability & care advice
With a permanent application, premium hair lasts for up to 6 months with proper care. Premium is made of real Remy hair. Premium is perfect for those who want long-lasting hair extensions or more volume, with a natural-looking result. The hair is soft, supple and easy to style with your own hair.
- Detangle the hair with the Extension Brush before washing. Start with the ends and work your way up.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water and then apply shampoo from root to tip. Avoiding rubbing. Rinse thoroughly and shampoo again.
- Towel dry your hair with Rapunzel’s Turban Hair Towel and then apply hair mask to the lengths, avoiding the attachments. Leave in for at least 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Apply conditioner to the lengths, avoiding the attachments and scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry the attachments with a hair dryer set on a very low temperature, then let the rest air-dry if possible.
- Detangle the hair when dry.
Please keep in mind:
- Do not mix Premium and Basic hair as they have different durability and longevity.
- Detangle the hair at least twice a day with the Extension Brush. Make sure the attachments and hair are not tangled close to the scalp.
- Always sleep with dry hair. Braid your hair and sleep on Rapunzel’s Bamboo Pillow Case to reduce hair damage.
- Always work out and do sports with braided hair.
- Always use heat protection when styling with heating tools and style at maximum 180°C.
- DO NOT use hair colour, colour bomb, toning, tinting, colour mask, henna, silver shampoo, bleach or similar on Tape-on Extensions. Ask your Rapunzel hairdresser for help when dyeing extensions.
- Protect the hair from the sun and avoid dipping it in the sea and chlorinated water.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and similar products that may discolour the hair.
- Hair extensions are not recommended when taking certain medications and during certain diseases. Consult your doctor if you are not sure. Find out about any allergies before using extensions.