Black. Solid colour. Neutral tone.
Article No.: 10084.101
The favourite combination, Premium Tape Extensions Seamless & Classic 3, consists of eight sections of Tape Extensions made of genuine Remy hair: four sections with Seamless attachment (hair-covered) and four with Classic attachment (transparent). The flexible attachments are only 3 cm wide and are perfect for attaching to the more exposed sections of the crown or where 4 cm wide attachments are perceived as being too heavy. The soft attachments follow the shape of the head for maximum comfort and provide a long-lasting extension and/or volume with a natural-looking, seamless result. Tape Extensions can easily be styled together with your own hair.
Width: 3 cm
How many packs do I need?
- 1–2 packs Seamless & Classic 3
- 1–2 packs Premium Tape Extensions Seamless 4
- 1–5 packs Premium Tape Extensions Classic 4
Choose the right length and color
- See our length guide
- Email a photo of your hair to our experts who will match your hair with the right shade
- Get inspired with our colour guide
Rapunzel of Sweden’s extensions are made of real hair, so they act like real hair. This means that the colour of your extensions will not always be exactly the same and may sometimes differ from the product images. Read more about colour differences in the colour guide.
This is how:
- After washing your hair with shampoo only, completely drying and brushing it, you can start attaching the Tape-on Extensions.
- Part the hair into sections. Take a suitable amount of hair and apply a Tape-on Extension underneath, approx. 3–5 mm from the scalp. Then attach a new Tape-on Extension to the top of your own hair. Carefully squeeze out any air with pliers.
- Do not wash or style the hair for at least two days after inserting Tape-on Extensions.
- Check the attachments after 4 weeks.
- Insertions lasts for approx. 4 to 6 weeks. Premium Tape-on Extensions can then be easily reused by moving them up and reinserting using Refill Tape.
- During removal and reinsertion, use Hair Extensions Remover to avoid damaging your own hair.
Durability & care advice
With a permanent application, premium hair lasts for up to 6 months with proper care. Premium is made of real Remy hair. Premium is perfect for those who want long-lasting hair extensions or more volume, with a natural-looking result. The hair is soft, supple and easy to style with your own hair.
- Detangle the hair with the Extension Brush before washing. Start with the ends and work your way up.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water and then apply shampoo from root to tip. Avoiding rubbing. Rinse thoroughly and shampoo again.
- Towel dry your hair with Rapunzel’s Turban Hair Towel and then apply hair mask to the lengths, avoiding the attachments. Leave in for at least 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Apply conditioner to the lengths, avoiding the attachments and scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
- Let the hair dry naturally or blow dry on low heat with heat protection.
- Detangle the hair when dry.
Please keep in mind:
- Do not mix Premium and Basic hair as they have different durability and longevity.
- Detangle the hair at least twice a day with the Extension Brush. Make sure the attachments and hair are not tangled close to the scalp.
- Always sleep with dry hair. Braid your hair and sleep on Rapunzel’s Bamboo Pillow Case to reduce hair damage.
- Always work out and do sports with braided hair.
- Always use heat protection when styling with heating tools and style at maximum 180°C.
- DO NOT use hair colour, colour bomb, toning, tinting, colour mask, henna, silver shampoo, bleach or similar on Tape-on Extensions. Ask your Rapunzel hairdresser for help when dyeing extensions.
- Protect the hair from the sun and avoid dipping it in the sea and chlorinated water.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and similar products that may discolour the hair.
- Hair extensions are not recommended when taking certain medications and during certain diseases. Consult your doctor if you are not sure. Find out about any allergies before using extensions.