Dark brown, cool base with an ash undertone. Slightly highlighted in light blonde. Fades into light blonde with a very grey tone. ColorMelt. Cool tone.
Article No.: 10011.274
Basic Tape-on Extensions Classic 4 are used for a light hair extension and/or thickening for a short period of time. The soft attachment made of transparent polyurethane (PU) follows the shape of the head for maximum comfort and a discreet result. The thick hair provides a natural look and can easily be styled together with your own hair.
How many packs do I need?
- 1–4 packs of Basic Classic 4 for a light thickening
- 5–7 packs of Basic Classic for a full hair extension
- 8-10 packets if you have - or would like to have - really thick, voluminous, or long hair.
Depending on your current hairstyle, you may need more or fewer packs.
Choose the right length and color
- See our length guide
- Email a photo of your hair to our experts who will match your hair with the right shade
- Get inspired with our colour guide
Rapunzel of Sweden’s extensions are made of real hair, so they act like real hair. This means that the colour of your extensions will not always be exactly the same and may sometimes differ from the product images. Read more about colour differences in the colour guide.
This is how:
- After washing your hair with shampoo only, completely drying and brushing it, you can start attaching the Tape-on Extensions.
- Part the hair into sections. Take a suitable amount of hair and apply a Tape-on Extension underneath, approx. 3–5 mm from the scalp. Then attach a new Tape-on Extension to the top of your own hair. Carefully squeeze out any air with pliers.
- Do not wash or style the hair for at least two days after inserting Tape-on Extensions.
Insertions can stay in for up to 5 weeks.
When removing, use Hair Extensions Remover to avoid damaging your own hair
Durability & care advice
With a permanent insertion, the hair can be left in for up to 5 weeks with proper care. Basic is real hair with natural properties. The hair provides a natural hair extension or thickening, and can easily be styled with your own hair. Basic are ready-to-wear extensions and perfect if you want a permanent hair extension for a short time, e.g. during holidays or special occasions.
- Detangle the hair with the Extension Brush before washing. Start with the ends and work your way up.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water and then apply shampoo from root to tip. Avoiding rubbing. Rinse thoroughly and shampoo again.
- Towel dry your hair with Rapunzel’s Turban Hair Towel and then apply hair mask to the lengths, avoiding the attachments. Leave in for at least 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Apply conditioner to the lengths, avoiding the attachments and scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
- Let the hair dry naturally or blow dry on low heat with heat protection.
- Detangle the hair when dry.
Please keep in mind:
- Do not mix Basic and Premium hair as they have different durability and longevity
- Detangle the hair at least twice a day with the Extension Brush. Make sure the attachments and hair are not tangled close to the scalp.
- Always sleep with dry hair. Braid your hair and sleep on Rapunzel’s Bamboo Pillow Case to reduce hair damage.
- Always work out and do sports with braided hair.
- Always use heat protection when styling with heating tools and style at maximum 180°C.
- DO NOT use hair colour, colour bomb, toning, tinting, colour mask, henna, silver shampoo, bleach or similar on Tape-on Extensions. Ask your Rapunzel hairdresser for help when dyeing extensions.
- Protect the hair from the sun and avoid dipping it in the sea and chlorinated water.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and similar products that may discolour the hair.
- Hair extensions are not recommended when taking certain medications and during certain diseases. Consult your doctor if you are not sure. Find out about any allergies before using extensions.