4 for 3
Black-brown base. Transitions slightly to golden brown. Warm/cool tone. Can be compared to C1.2/5.0 Deep Brown ColorMelt
Article No.: 10073.134
För en lyxig hårförlängning och/eller förtjockning, välj våra bästa Tape Extensions i äkta remyhår. Löshåret sätts enkelt i med non-sticky tejp som inte sliter på ditt hår. Det nästintill osynliga fästet med en höjd på endast 0,8 cm ger en naturlig look och dess följsamhet gör isättning bekväm. Håret är double drawn, vilket innebär att det är jämnt fylligt från rot till topp, vilket resulterar i extra fylliga längder och maximal volym. En hårförlängning med Tape Extensions ger ett naturligt vackert resultat och kan stylas efter önskemål.
How many packs do I need?
- 1–2 packs of Seamless and/or Classic 3 or 1 pack of Luxe Tape-on Extensions of your choice for adding some volume
- 1–2 packs of Seamless 3 and/or Classic 3 och 2–4 packs of Seamless 4 and/or Classic 4 for a full hair extension
- 1–2 packs of Seamless 3 and/or Classic 3 and 2–6 packs of Seamless 4 and/or Classic 4 for an extra voluminous hair extension
Depending on your current hairstyle, you may need more or fewer packs. You can mix and match all types of Luxe Tape-on Extensions to create the perfect hair extension for you. Luxe Tape-on Extensions are suitable for both thin and thick hair.
Choose the right length and color
- See our length guide
- Email a photo of your hair to our experts who will match your hair with the right shade
- Get inspired with our colour guide
Luxe Tape-on Extensions consist of a limited range of colours. See the table below to see which colours from our regular range are included in the Luxe Tape-on Extensions range.
Rapunzel of Sweden’s extensions are made of real hair, so they act like real hair. This means that the colour of your extensions will not always be exactly the same and may sometimes differ from the product images. Read more about colour differences in the colour guide.
This is how:
- After washing your hair with shampoo only, completely drying and brushing it, you can start attaching the Tape-on Extensions.
- Part the hair into sections. Take a suitable amount of hair and apply a Tape-on Extension underneath, approx. 3–5 mm from the scalp. Then attach a new Tape-on Extension to the top of your own hair. Carefully squeeze out any air with pliers.
- Do not wash or style the hair for at least two days after inserting Tape-on Extensions.
- Check the attachments after 4 weeks.
- Insertions lasts for approx. 6 to 8 weeks. Luxe Tape-on Extensions can then be easily reused by moving them up and reinserting using Refill Tape.
- During removal and reinsertion, use Hair Extensions Remover to avoid damaging your own hair.
- Detangle the hair with the Extension Brush before washing. Start with the ends and work your way up.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water and then apply shampoo from root to tip. Avoiding rubbing. Rinse thoroughly and shampoo again.
- Towel dry your hair with Rapunzel’s Turban Hair Towel and then apply hair mask to the lengths, avoiding the attachments. Leave in for at least 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Apply conditioner to the lengths, avoiding the attachments and scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
- Let the hair dry naturally or blow dry on low heat with heat protection.
- Detangle the hair when dry.
Please keep in mind:
- Do not mix Luxe and Basic hair as they have different durability and longevity. Also, do not mix Luxe hair with Premium hair as they have different properties that can affect the result of your extension.
- Detangle the hair at least twice a day with the Extension Brush. Make sure the attachments and hair are not tangled close to the scalp.
- Always sleep with dry hair. Braid your hair and sleep on Rapunzel’s Bamboo Pillow Case to reduce hair damage.
- Always work out and do sports with braided hair.
- Always use heat protection when styling with heating tools and style at maximum 180°C.
- Luxe Tape-on Extensions can be dyed. For best results, we recommend that your hair is dyed by a professional hairdresser/hairstylist with knowledge of hair chemistry.
- Protect the hair from the sun and avoid dipping it in the sea and chlorinated water.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and similar products that may discolour the hair.
- Hair extensions are not recommended when taking certain medications and during certain diseases. Consult your doctor if you are not sure. Find out about any allergies before using extensions.