Black. Solid colour. Neutral tone.
Article No.: 10068.127
With a Sleek Clip-in Ponytail, you can quickly and easily create a timeless classic – the ponytail. The versatile hair piece in real hair gives you an iconic look with a natural-looking result. Easily attach the ponytail to your own ponytail with the integral comb and secure with the Velcro strap. Sleek Clip-in Ponytail is lightweight and gives a long, voluminous ponytail without feeling heavy. Wear it on its own, braid it or style it your way – only your imagination sets the limits!
Which Ponytail suits me?
Our range includes our classic Clip-in Ponytail and Sleek Clip-in Ponytail. Which one to choose depends mainly on how thick your hair is. Put your own hair up in a ponytail and measure the circumference. If it's 8 cm or less, Sleek Clip-in Ponytail is your best option, and if it's more than 8 cm, you should go for our classic Clip-in Ponytail so that the attachment reaches around your hair.
Choose the right length and color
- See our length guide
- Email a photo of your hair to our experts who will match your hair with the right shade
- Get inspired with our colour guide
Rapunzel of Sweden’s extensions are made of real hair, so they act like real hair. This means that the colour of your extensions will not always be exactly the same and may sometimes differ from the product images. Read more about colour differences in the colour guide.
How to create your ponytail
- Tie your own hair in a ponytail or bun with a hairband
- Insert the Sleek Clip-in Ponytail comb over the hairband and into the ponytail/bun
- Wrap the hair section with Velcro around the root of the Sleek Clip-in Ponytail and secure with hairpins
- Detangle the hair with the Extension Brush before washing. Start with the ends and work your way up.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water and then apply shampoo from root to tip. Avoiding rubbing. Rinse thoroughly and repeat with shampoo a second time.
- Towel dry the hair with Rapunzel’s Turban Hair Towel and then apply the hair mask. Leave on for at least 10 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
- Apply conditioner to the lengths and rinse thoroughly.
- Allow the hair to dry naturally, preferably on a Hair Hanger.
- Detangle the hair when dry.
Please keep in mind:
- Always remove your temporary extensions before sleeping, exercising or bathing.
- Store temporary extensions in a dry, dark place, preferably hung on a Hair Hanger. Detangle hair before storage.
- Always use heat protection when styling with heating tools and style at maximum 180°C. Temporary extensions can be styled before insertion.
- DO NOT use hair colour, colour bomb, toning, tinting, colour mask, henna, silver shampoo, bleach or similar on temporary extensions.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and similar products that may discolour the hair. Protect the hair from the sun.
- Hair extensions are not recommended when taking certain medications and during certain diseases. Consult your doctor if you are not sure. Find out about any allergies before using extensions.