Black-brown base. Transitions slightly to golden brown. ColorMelt. Warm/cool tone.
Article No.: 10083.112
Premium Weft Extensions Single Layer is a versatile weft with voluminous remy hair that can be used gently for a full hair extension and/or thickening. The thin attachment blends in nicely with your own hair and lies flat on the scalp for a natural-looking result. The weft hair can easily be styled together with your own hair. Attach the weft using your favourite method – beaded weft, weaving or create your own Clip-on set.
Width: 70 cm
Weight 40 cm: 40 g hair
Weight 60 cm: 60 g hair
How many Weft Extensions do I need?
- One for a simple extension/thickening
- Two for a more voluminous extension/thickening
- Three for a maximum extension/thickening
Tip! Mix your Weft Extensions in two or more colours to create the perfect shade for you.
Create a double layer Weft by sewing two Premium Weft Extensions Single Layers together. This gives an extra voluminous result for those with thicker hair.
Choose the right length and color
- See our length guide
- Email a photo of your hair to our experts who will match your hair with the right shade
- Get inspired with our colour guide
Rapunzel of Sweden’s extensions are made of real hair, so they act like real hair. This means that the colour of your extensions will not always be exactly the same and may sometimes differ from the product images. Read more about colour differences in the colour guide.
Attach micro or nano-rings to your own hair and sew your Weft to the rings. The rings minimise weight, which means that the method is gentle on your own hair. After 4–6 weeks, move the rings up quickly and easily. Read more about Beaded Weft here.
DIY Clip-on set
Create your own Clip-on set by cutting your Weft into pieces that fit your head and sewing on clips at regular intervals. Don't forget to attach the cut ends with thread or a small drop of glue. Read more about how to create your own Clip-on set here.
Durability & care advice
With a permanent application, premium hair lasts for up to 6 months with proper care. Premium is made of real Remy hair. Premium is perfect for those who want long-lasting hair extensions or more volume, with a natural-looking result. The hair is soft, supple and easy to style with your own hair.
- Wash your hair with Rapunzel of Sweden’s shampoo, conditioner and hair mask, which is suitable for extensions.
- Detangle the hair with the Extension Brush before washing. Start with the ends and work your way up.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water and then apply shampoo from root to tip. Avoiding rubbing. Rinse thoroughly and shampoo again.
- Towel dry your hair with Rapunzel’s Turban Hair Towel and then apply the hair mask. Leave in for at least 10 minutes.
- Apply conditioner to the lengths, avoiding the scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
- Let the hair dry naturally or blow-dry on low heat with heat protection.
- Detangle the hair when dry.
- Detangle the hair at least twice a day with the Extension Brush. Make sure the attachments are not tangled close to the scalp.
- Always sleep with dry hair. Braid your hair and sleep on Rapunzel’s Bamboo Pillow Case to reduce hair damage.
- Always work out and do sports with braided hair. If you have made a clip-on set of your Weft Extensions, remove it before sleeping, exercising or bathing.
- Always use heat protection when styling with heating tools and style at maximum 180°C.
- DO NOT use hair colour, colour bomb, toning, tinting, colour mask, henna, silver shampoo, bleach or similar on Weft Extensions. Ask your Rapunzel hairdresser for help when colouring extensions.
- Protect your hair from the sun and avoid dipping your hair in sea and chlorinated water.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and similar products that may discolour the hair.
- Hair extensions are not recommended when taking certain medications and during certain diseases. Consult your doctor if you are not sure. Find out about any allergies before using extensions.