Dark blonde, sandy with a slightly golden undertone and light blonde colour. Mix. Warm tone.
Article No.: 10017.116
Premium Hair Weft - Human hair
Long, abundant and soft hair - Rapunzel's Premium hair weft gives you a lot of alternatives!
- Attach the hair extensions with micro rings, braided or make your own clip-on set.
- A long curtain of hair which is sewn onto a weft
- Flatten, curl & style your hair extensions as you wish!
Rapunzel Premium is our hairdressers’ favorite and our top seller. The hair is often originally brown in color, and is gently bleached to lighter shades, resulting in less damaged surface layers than many other hair extensions. The hairs as well as their cuticles are facing the same direction, so that the friction between the hairs diminishes. This makes the hair softer and less tangled.
Rapunzel Premium lasts up to 6 months with the correct hair care, even if used daily. Therefore, we recommend Premium if you are looking for a permanent hair extension which lasts a long time.
How to take care of your extensions
Daily care of your extensions:
- Use only Rapunzel of Sweden's care and styling products and follow our recommendations as found in the care instructions.
- De-tangle your hair often – at least once in the morning and once in the evening. Check any attachments so that no knots have formed along your scalp.
- You should braid hair before sleeping. Never sleep with wet hair.
- Always braid your hair before working out or playing sports. Take out your Clip-on set, Ponytail and similar items before working out or playing sports.
- Always de-tangle your hair before you shower and never brush your hair when it is wet.
- You can straighten, curl and style our real hair extensions any way you like! Please make sure to use a heat protection spray before and to not use more than 180 degrees Celsius (this does not apply to curly hair, please check our advice for curly hair below).
Please keep in mind:
- Regarding hair pieces such as Clip-on sets, Clip-in Ponytails or Clip-in Fringes: for the best result, wash the hair according to the Hairguide's instructions before using them for the first time.
- Hair extensions are not recommended for people using certain medications and for those suffering from certain illnesses. Consult with your medical practitioner if you are unsure. Please check possible allergies before using the product.
- We do not recommend that you dye or bleach extensions. This includes colour bombs, tinting, toning, colour-depositing masks, henna, silver shampoo, bleaching, dyeing and the like.
- Protect your hair of strong sunlight and avoid bathing in seawater or chlorinated water.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen or similar products as they may discolour the hair extensions.
- Follow our instructions when you remove your extensions and use the recommended products so that your own hair will not be damaged.
- Detangle your hair with a wide tooth comb before you wash your hair. Never brush curly hair when it is dry. Detangle the hair with your fingers after washing it.
- We do not recommend to style curly hair with curling irons, straighteners or other styling tools using heat.
Please click here to find more information in our care instructions.
Enjoy your fabulous new hair!