Black. Solid colour. Neutral tone.
Article No.: 10019.101
Hair Weft Bouncy Curls is a versatile weft that can be gently used for a full hair extension and/or thickening. The real hair has S-shaped curls that give the hairstyle a natural bounce. The hair can be styled as desired and regains its curls when washed. The soft weft follows the shape of the head for maximum comfort. Attach Hair Weft Bouncy Curls using your favourite method – beaded weft, weaving or create your own clip-on set.
How many Weft Extensions do I need?
- 1 Weft for a light extension/thickening
- 1–2 Wefts for a fuller extension/thickening
Attach micro or nano-rings to your own hair and sew your Weft to the rings. The rings minimise weight, which means that the method is gentle on your own hair. After 4–6 weeks, move the rings up quickly and easily. Read more about Beaded Weft here.
DIY Clip-on set
Create your own Clip-on set by cutting your Weft into pieces that fit your head and sewing on clips at regular intervals. Don't forget to attach the cut ends with thread or a small drop of glue. Read more about how to create your own Clip-on set here.
Durability & care advice
With a permanent insertion, the hair can be left in for up to 5 weeks with proper care. Basic is real hair with natural properties. The hair provides a natural hair extension or thickening, and can easily be styled with your own hair. Basic are ready-to-wear extensions and perfect if you want a permanent hair extension for a short time, e.g. during holidays or special occasions.
- Detangle the hair with a wide-toothed comb before washing. Start with the ends and work your way up.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water and then apply shampoo from root to tip. Avoiding rubbing. Rinse thoroughly and shampoo again.
- Towel dry your hair with Rapunzel’s Turban Hair Towel and then apply the hair mask. Leave in for at least 10 minutes.
- Apply conditioner to the lengths, avoiding the scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
- Let the hair dry naturally or blow-dry on low heat with heat protection.
- Detangle the hair when dry.
- Detangle the hair at least twice a day with a wide-toothed comb. Make sure the attachments are not tangled close to the scalp.
- Always sleep with dry hair. Braid your hair and sleep on Rapunzel’s Bamboo Pillow Case to reduce hair damage.
- Always work out and do sports with braided hair. If you have made a clip-on set of your Weft Extensions, remove it before sleeping, exercising or bathing.
- Always use heat protection when styling with heating tools and style at maximum 180°C.
- DO NOT use hair colour, colour bomb, toning, tinting, colour mask, henna, silver shampoo, bleach or similar on Weft Extensions. Ask your Rapunzel hairdresser for help when colouring extensions.
- Protect your hair from the sun and avoid dipping your hair in sea and chlorinated water.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and similar products that may discolour the hair.
- Hair extensions are not recommended when taking certain medications and during certain diseases. Consult your doctor if you are not sure. Find out about any allergies before using extensions.