Dark brown. Slightly red undertone. Solid colour. Warm tone.
Article No.: 10044.105
With Easy Braid, you can create voluminous braids with a natural-looking result, regardless of your current hairstyle. The hair piece comprises three sections made of real hair with thin textile attachments that can easily be attached with the included hair tie or hairpins. Combine several Easy Braids to create colour effects and add extra volume. Classic braids, fishtail braids or twisted. French braid, Dutch braid, tight or loose – Easy Braid allows you to be creative!
Choose the right length and color
- See our length guide
- Email a photo of your hair to our experts who will match your hair with the right shade
- Get inspired with our colour guide
Rapunzel of Sweden’s extensions are made of real hair, so they act like real hair. This means that the colour of your extensions will not always be exactly the same and may sometimes differ from the product images. Read more about colour differences in the colour guide.
- Put your own hair up in a ponytail with an hairband
- Secure Easy Braid around the ponytail
- Take a section of your own hair and set it aside
- Braid the rest of your own hair together with the Easy Braid sections
- Secure with a hairband
- Wrap the loose section of hair around the braid attachment to cover the hairband, and secure with a hairpin
- Detangle the hair with the Extension Brush before washing. Start with the ends and work your way up.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water and then apply shampoo from root to tip. Avoiding rubbing. Rinse thoroughly and repeat with shampoo a second time.
- Towel dry the hair with Rapunzel’s Turban Hair Towel and then apply the hair mask. Leave on for at least 10 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
- Apply conditioner to the lengths and rinse thoroughly.
- Allow the hair to dry naturally, preferably on a Hair Hanger.
- Detangle the hair when dry.
Please keep in mind:
- Always remove your temporary extensions before sleeping, exercising or bathing.
- Store temporary extensions in a dry, dark place, preferably hung on a Hair Hanger. Detangle hair before storage.
- Always use heat protection when styling with heating tools and style at maximum 180°C. Temporary extensions can be styled before insertion.
- DO NOT use hair colour, colour bomb, toning, tinting, colour mask, henna, silver shampoo, bleach or similar on temporary extensions.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and similar products that may discolour the hair. Protect the hair from the sun.
- Hair extensions are not recommended when taking certain medications and during certain diseases. Consult your doctor if you are not sure. Find out about any allergies before using extensions.