A ponytail is a beloved classic that can be worn in a lot of different ways. Rapunzel's Ponytail is made from real hair that you can easily attach and remove using practical velcro fastening and a little hidden hair comb, all in a few minutes!
- Put your hair in a ponytail using a hair tie. If you have shorter hair, you can make a hair bun instead.
- Stick the built-in comb in above the elastic band of your hair tie.
- Wrap the ponytail's hair strand around its attachment and secure with hairpins so that the hairpins cross. Done!
Washing your Clip-in Ponytail
All your new, real-hair extensions need is a little love and care. Follow these instructions to keep your Ponytail looking as good possible for as long as possible. The less you wash and style your hair piece, the longer it will last.
- Brush through your ponytail before washing it to untangle the hair. Use a brush with soft bristles, start at the ends and work your way up in sections.
- Wash the hair with lukewarm water, apply Rapunzel of Sweden’s shampoo and avoid rubbing the hair. Rinse the hair and repeat.
- Use a hair treatment regularly. Allow for it to work for at least 10 minutes, preferably longer. Rinse and finish with a conditioner.
- Let the hair air-dry on a towel and hang it up afterwards so that it dries completely.
Styling your Clip-in Ponytail
Your ponytail can be styled and cut at your hairdresser’s to get the length you desire. Heat styling can be done before or after your attach the ponytail to your hair. Always use heat protection before using any heat and avoid using more than 180 degrees Celsius. Store the product in a dark and dry place, preferably in a box.