Inserting using the Beaded Weft method
Reinserting the Beaded Weft
Removing the Beaded Weft
Make your own Clip-on set
Sewing on your weft
Removing your weave extensions
Attaching your weft with microrings
Removing your weft
Wash your hair with Rapunzel’s hair care products that have been specially developed for extensions.
- Brush or comb through the hair before washing. Using a soft hairbrush, start by brushing the ends and work your way up in sections. Use a soft brush if your hair is straight and a wide toothed comb if your hair is curly.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water and then apply shampoo from root to tip. Avoiding rubbing. Rinse thoroughly and shampoo again.
- Towel dry the hair and then apply a deep conditioning treatment to the lengths. Leave in for at least 10 minutes.
- Apply conditioner to the lengths, avoiding the attachments and scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
- Let the hair dry naturally or use heat protection and blow-dry on low heat.
Styling your weft
It may be necessary to trim and style the weft so that the transition between your own hair and the extensions looks as natural as possible. If you are use styling tools, always put on heat protection. Do not expose your hair to temperatures higher than 180°C.
Note: curly and wavy hair extensions should never be styled with a heated styling tool such as a straightener or similar.