3-piece Clip-on set
A 3-piece set can be used to create a subtle volumizing effect, and is especially suitable for those with thin hair. For a volumizing effect with natural results, cut the set to the same length as your own hair. If you want to create highlights or lowlights, choose a shade that is lighter or darker than your own hair.
7-piece Clip-on set
If you have thin hair, you can achieve a great result with a 7-piece set, in terms of both length and volume! If you have thicker hair, you can use a 7-piece set to create volume if you cut the set to the same length as your own hair.
7-piece and 3-piece Clip-on sets
Combine the 7-piece and 3-piece Clip-on sets for a real wow effect! Thicker hair requires more pieces than thinner hair, so if you have really thick hair, you may need two 7-piece sets for an extension, with a natural gradation between your own hair and the Clip-on pieces.
To bring your hair to life, choose a set in a shade lighter or darker than your own hair, or you could create an attractive contrast by choosing a shade far from your own!
How to insert into your hair
- Create a horizontal parting using a tail comb and secure your hair over the parting with a hairgrip. Backcomb your hair in sections. If necessary, use hairspray on the backcombed hair.
- Attach the clips to your own hair by bending them until you hear a click.
- Repeat for the other hair pieces. If your set comprises wefts of different widths, insert the widest wefts at the widest point of your head and the narrowest wefts at the sides. The wefts should sit neatly and securely on your head.
- And you’re done! Style as desired and enjoy your new hair!
How to wash your Clip-on set
- Brush through your Clip-on set before washing. Make sure it’s tangle free.
- Hold the hair piece at the top where the clips are, and rinse with lukewarm water downwards. Apply shampoo in the same downward motion, then massage gently and rinse. Avoid rubbing the hair.
- Use a deep conditioning treatment and leave on for at least 10 minutes, preferably longer. Rinse.
- Then apply a generous amount of conditioner in the same way as the shampoo. Rinse thoroughly.
- Then gently squeeze out the water and leave the Clip-on set to dry naturally on a towel. Then finally, hang the hair to dry until it’s completely dry. Never brush your hair when it’s damp or wet; always when dry.
Storing the Clip-on set
Brush through your dry Clip-on set and store it in a dark, dry place, preferably in a closed box or hair bag.If you store your hair in a box, it’s a good idea to braid or gently twist it so that it doesn’t get tangled.