Working out with extensions
At the gym: Do you often have stands of hair that stick to your forehead? Or hairbands that are loose and slip out all the time so that you are forever having to re tie your hair up again? If so keep calm, we have a solution! Here are 5 easy hair styles that make your exercising so much more fun. Of course they work just as well with extensions.
In a bind
- Put your hair up in a high ponytail.
- Use small transparent hairbands and attach them all the way along your ponytail.
Inverted french braids
The braid mix
- Braid the hair on the sides.
- Tie the hair tightly in a big bun then fasten just where you want it.
With a twist
- Put up your hair in a low ponytail. Push your fingers in through the hair between your head and the hairband to make a hole. Carefully pull the hairband and the tail hair through the hole.
- Split the hair into two sections, pull them apart and pull them up through the hairband.