Wedding season hair tips
Whether you're a guest, bride or bridesmaid - we've got you covered! Check out our simple step-by-step guides to create fabuloous wedding hair at home!
The Braided Chignon
A nice classice with lots of room for variation, depending on where you want the bun to sit. For extra volume use Rapunzel Hair Scrunchie.
- Attach the hair and braid one side (normal or French braid) and hold in place with a hair tie.
- Gently pull the braid.
- Braid the same way on the other side or gather the remaining hair into a ponytail, like in the photo.
- Form the one or two braids into a bun and fasten with hair pins. Secure with hair spray.
As glamorous as it is simple. The low bun is a timeless classic - try it here with an elegant twist. For added volume, use Rapunzel Clip-on set.
- Separate the front section from the rest of the hair, sectioning off from the ears and upward.
- Gather the rest of the hair in an elastic hair tie and add a second elastic tie futher down the ponytail.
- Roll the hair up into a bun.
- Then attach the two loose hair sections around the bun, and fasten in place with hair pins.
- Finish with hairspray.
Super simple elegance. Use the Rapunzel Clip-on set for volume and length. Then you can choose where to put the clips depending on your braids.
- Use heat protection and then curl the hair with a 24 mm curling iron.
- Comb through your hair with your fingers or a wide-toothed comb.
- Braid one side of the hair, starting from the face backward toward the middle of the scalp.
- Braid the other side in the same way and then braid the two braid pieces together, approx. 2-3 cm.
- Attach the braid with a hair tie.
- Then take a strand of hair from the pony and wrap it around around the rubber band. Fasten with a hairpin.