Step-by-step - Pull-through Braid
Our Clip-on set gives you a thick pull-through braid effortlessly! Pull-through braids are a combination between a ponytail and a braid. We made a video to show you how it works, step-by-step:
- Make a middle part and attach the clip-on peices on either side of the part.
- Make two pigtails, on in the front and on behind the first.
- Divide the upper pigtail into two, and braid both parts on each side of the second pigtail. Secure with a rubber band.
- Repeat the procedure, adding more hair from the sides as you go, just as with a French braid. Pull on the braid a little to get more volume and messier look.
- Put all the hair in a normal ponytail at the desired height.
- Then divide the ponytail into two equal parts, one above and one underneath. Put a hair tie on the upper half, and create a loop. Pull the lower part through the loop so it's in front.
- Repeat the process until you've gone all the way down to the end.