If you've already washed your hair, you can go straight to step number four!
1. Before hopping into the shower, straighten your hair with a detangling brush. Start with the ends and work your way up in order to minimise wear.
2. Towel dry your hair after washing (Psst! We have a microfibre towel that reduces drying time! Rapunzel of Sweden loves it.)
3. Blow dry your hair. You can cool dry for the last few minutes while brushing through. This adds shine!
4. Curl your clip-on set with a straightener before attaching it to your hair.
5. Angle the straightener inwards and place your hair over the edge. It should be at 90 degrees to you. Then pull outwards. For a more detailed description, read more here.
6. Separate your hair into two bunches on each side of your head.
7. Curl your own hair in the same way as you did the clip-on set.
8. Attach your clip-ons when the curls have cooled!
And voila, you've got yourself some beautiful curls in no time!