Hairstyle tips- back to business
3 hairstyles for long locks - 100% heat-free!
Braided Space Buns
A twist on space buns using braids. Perfect for those with long hair.
- Put your hair in two high ponytails. Secure with elastic hair ties, and braid them both.
- Wrap the braids around the elastic ties, and fasten in place with hair pins.
A super cute, low-maintenance look that works perfectly with extensions.
- Take two small sections of hair from the front, pull them back tightly and secure with a clear elastic hair tie.
- Then take two new sections, just below the previous ones, and secure them the same way.
Rope Braid Ponytail
A new take on a classic. The Rapunzel Clip-in Ponytail gives added dimension to a styling go-to.
- Put your hair in a tight ponytail.
- Divide the ponytail into two parts. Then twist both ponytails in the same direction.
- Next, twist the two twisted ponytails together in the opposite direction.
- Secure with an elastic tie.