Step by step - French braids
French braids are hotter than ever. In our video, we show you how to easily achieve maximum volume and the perfect braids using a Clip-on set.
Clear rubber bands for attachment.
2 x clip-on 3 pieces in color #14.
Volume powder for extra hold.
Salt spray for texture.
Two French braids:
- Make a middle part and tie one half of the hair away.
- Divide the remaining section in the middle anda lift up the upper part.
- Attach the Clip-on pieces parallel to the part.
- Make one braid facing outward. Repeat on the other side.
- Create a clear middle part that goes from the forehead all the way down to the neck.
- To make it easier for you to concentrate on one braid at a time, clamp the hair on the other side of the head with a hair clamp.
- When adding new hair to the braid, take some hair from both sides of the braid.
How do I make sure the braids aren't too loose?
Use enough tension when braiding. When you have finished braiding, you can then pull the braids slightly to make them a little messy. Start from the top and work down.
How do I make sure that my extensions aren't be visible?
Remember to attach your clip-on so that its attachment ends just underneath the finished braid.
What is the advantage of using Clip-on for braiding?
With a Clip-on set, you can add more hair to the braid, which makes the braid fuller and gives more volume. If you have short hair, using longer extensions also makes you have a longer braid.