Step by step - French braids
French braids are hotter than ever. In our video, we show you how to easily achieve maximum volume and the perfect braids using a Clip-on set.
Two French braids:
- Make a middle part and tie one half of the hair away.
- Divide the remaining section in the middle anda lift up the upper part.
- Attach the Clip-on pieces parallel to the part.
- Make one braid facing outward. Repeat on the other side.
- Create a clear middle part that goes from the forehead all the way down to the neck.
- To make it easier for you to concentrate on one braid at a time, clamp the hair on the other side of the head with a hair clamp.
- When adding new hair to the braid, take some hair from both sides of the braid.