Make a ponytail with a twist!
1. Divide your hair into a middle part
2. Use a volumizing powder for added fullness and texture
3. Make a triangular section approx. 3-5 cm from the middle part and leave some hair strands to frame your face
4. Divide this section into two parts and twist the lower section over the upper section
5. Make a new section of the hair in the upper section and then, with your other hand, add a new section to the lower section and twist again
6. Repeat until you reach the back of your neck and create a ponytail.
7. Give the braid a sloppy look by pulling a little on the sides to add fullness. Take a small section from the ponytail and twist it around the ponytail and secure with a bobby pin.
8. Add heat protection to the pony and use our 38mm curling iron to make big curls. Allow to cool before brushing.
9. All done! Take a photo and tag us @rapunzelofsweden so we can see the results!
If you want to twist on both sides, remember to properly secure the first twist before starting on the other side.