Succeed with Tape-on Extensions at home with the Get Started Kit – Tape-on Extensions. In this starter kit, you will find everything you need to insert, remove and reinsert Tape-on Extensions. Tools, Refill Tape and Remover are included in a practical toiletry bag. Total value 132,5 €.
- Pack of Refill Tape, 48 pieces (4 cm)
- Pack of Single-sided Tape, 10 pieces (4 cm)
- Pintail comb
- Two hair clips
- Two hair grippers
- Rapunzel remover
- Toiletry bag (worth 19 €)
This product contains flammable substances and is classified as dangerous goods. Read more about the rules that apply to delivery and returns under the Customer service tab. Remover can be sent to the following countries: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Germany.
This is how:
- After washing your hair with shampoo only, completely drying and brushing it, you can start attaching the Tape-on Extensions.
- Part the hair into sections. Take a suitable amount of hair and apply a Tape-on Extension underneath, approx. 3–5 mm from the scalp. Then attach a new Tape-on Extension to the top of your own hair. Carefully squeeze out any air with pliers.
- Do not wash or style the hair for at least two days after inserting Tape-on Extensions.
- Check the attachments after 4 weeks.
The insertion of Premium Tape-on Extensions lasts for approx. 6–8 weeks. Premium Tape-on Extensions can then be easily reused by moving them up and reinserting them using Refill Tape.
The insertion of Basic Tape-on Extensions lasts for up to 5 weeks.
- During removal and reinsertion, use Rapunzel Remover to avoid damaging your own hair.
Durability & care advice
With a permanent application, premium hair lasts for up to 6 months with proper care. Premium is made of real Remy hair. Premium is perfect for those who want long-lasting hair extensions or more volume, with a natural-looking result. The hair is soft, supple and easy to style with your own hair.
With a permanent insertion, basic hair can be left in for up to 5 weeks with proper care. Basic is real hair with natural properties. The hair provides a natural hair extension or thickening, and can easily be styled with your own hair. Basic are ready-to-wear extensions and perfect if you want a permanent hair extension for a short time, e.g. during holidays or special occasions.
Wash your hair with Rapunzel of Sweden’s shampoo, conditioner and hair mask, which is adapted for extensions.
- Detangle the hair with the Extension Brush before washing. Start with the ends and work your way up.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water and then apply shampoo from root to tip. Avoiding rubbing. Rinse thoroughly and shampoo again.
- Towel dry your hair with Rapunzel’s Turban Hair Towel and then apply hair mask to the lengths, avoiding the attachments. Leave in for at least 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Apply conditioner to the lengths, avoiding the attachments and scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
- Let the hair dry naturally or blow dry on low heat with heat protection.
- Detangle the hair when dry.
Please keep in mind:
- Do not mix Premium and Basic hair as they have different durability and longevity.
- Detangle the hair at least twice a day with the Extension Brush. Make sure the attachments and hair are not tangled close to the scalp.
- Always sleep with dry hair. Braid your hair and sleep on Rapunzel’s Bamboo Pillow Case to reduce hair damage.
- Always work out and do sports with braided hair.
- Always use heat protection when styling with heating tools and style at maximum 180°C.
- DO NOT use hair colour, colour bomb, toning, tinting, colour mask, henna, silver shampoo, bleach or similar on Tape-on Extensions. Ask your Rapunzel hairdresser for help when dyeing extensions.
- Protect the hair from the sun and avoid dipping it in the sea and chlorinated water.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and similar products that may discolour the hair.
- Hair extensions are not recommended when taking certain medications and during certain diseases. Consult your doctor if you are not sure. Find out about any allergies before using extensions.