Code of Conduct
Transport climate compensation
Quality at every stage
This is how it works:
- Hair comes in to our factory, is combed, sorted after length, quality and colour.
- The hair is dyed in colour baths.
- The hair is combed and the colour checked.
- The bonds are attached by hand, strand by strand or sewn into wefts.
- Yet another quality control is undertaken.
- The hair is brushed, trimmed, packed and shipped.
- When the hair arrives at our Head Office it goes through more quality controls.
- The hair is packaged and sent to you along with other products you have ordered.